This will be a full immersion event for the duration of FRIDAY (IN-PROCESSING) until SUNDAY AFTERNOON.
WE UNDERSTAND THAT MOST OF YOU WILL STILL BE TRAVELING ON FRIDAY BUT WE WILL START INFILLING TEAMS AS EARLY AS 2PM ON FRIDAY AFTERNOON.
IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT ON FRIDAY EVENING, YOU WILL BE IN-PROCESSED SATURDAY MORNING AND WILL BE IMMEDIATELY ADDED TO THE TEAM.
Participants are expected to remain onsite for the duration to help plan and participate in both OFFENSIVE and DEFENSIVE operations during day and night cycles.
Here's a quick Q&A:
- This is a CENTURION ONLY event.
- We are utilizing parts of the old ABA airsoft field but most of the concentrated patrolling and effort will be done on the additional 700-800 acres to the SOUTH and EAST of the property.
- We will be utilizing Vehicles for BOTH TEAMS and will have updated RULES for them explained and covered.
- NATO / TAN / REPUBLIC OF COPAN SUPPORT - These forces will conduct various missions in various terrain to include search, ambush and various security roles. Team members will be required to work as a team and to interact with role players and maintain a safe perimeter for FOB Operations. Other missions will be briefed during in-processing and FOB setup. This team will be commanded by former Army Ranger M. Moore
- GREEN / GUERRILLA FORCES / FARIS FORCES - - These forces will conduct both civilian and guerrilla tactics and will require team members to be able to switch to CIVILIAN clothing for certain scenarios. Team members will need to quickly adapt to the changing environment to support various events during the weekend. Other objectives will be briefed during in-processing. This team will be commanded by yet to be named retired Special Forces contacts and role players.
- You are expected to help PLAN and COMPLETE MISSIONS TASKS and to stay on site for the duration of the Event. You will need to pack in everything you require for comfort and/or refitting for follow-up missions. NOTE: We will provide supply runs on a LIMITED BASIS for equipment failures and/or other EMERGENCIES.
- We will take registrants from 16-17 with a NOTARIZED WAIVER, everyone 18+ will be required to SIGN AND BRING the physical waiver for IN-PROCESSING THE EVENT.
Recent political turmoil in the Republic of Copan has threatened stability in the budding democracy. The regional legislative election on Friday was deemed fraudulent by the Copanian right-wing political party Republicanos de Copan or RC.
The political party Muvimento Bolivariano or MB in Copan won key elections in the southern part of Copan. MB political activists reportedly paid voters and bused them to local and remote poll sites to vote for MB candidates. Most MB electorates are noted to be poor and lower class Copanian citizens.