This will be a full immersion event for the duration of FRIDAY (IN-PROCESSING) until SUNDAY AFTERNOON.
YOU WILL BE SETTING UP AND LIVING IN PATROL BASES ON THE PROPERTY FOR THE DURATION OF THE EVENT.
WE UNDERSTAND THAT MOST OF YOU WILL STILL BE TRAVELING ON FRIDAY BUT WE WILL START INFILLING TEAMS AS EARLY AS 2PM ON FRIDAY AFTERNOON FOR PATROL BASE OCCUPATION AND SETUP.
IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT ON FRIDAY EVENING, YOU WILL BE IN-PROCESSED SATURDAY MORNING AND WILL BE IMMEDIATELY ADDED TO THE TEAM.
Participants are expected to remain onsite for the duration to help plan and participate in both OFFENSIVE and DEFENSIVE operations during day and night cycles.
Here's a quick Q&A:
- This is a CENTURION event in Philippi, WV.
- This is private property and you will be required to CLEAN UP AFTER YOURSELF.
- Bring enough water for the weekend and store it in your vehicle if you can't hump it to your patrol base.
- We do our best to provide WATER REFILLS for both teams but it is up to you, as an adult, to let someone on the STAFF know if you're low on water. If you want to go without water and then complain later because you can't follow directions, find another event.
- We will provide Porto-Johns as required.
- We may be utilizing Vehicles for BOTH TEAMS and will have updated RULES for them explained and covered.
- NATO / TAN / REPUBLIC OF COPAN SUPPORT - These forces will conduct various missions in various terrain to include search, ambush and various security roles. Team members will be required to work as a team and to interact with role players and maintain a safe perimeter for FOB Operations. Other missions will be briefed during in-processing and FOB setup. This team will be commanded by former Army Ranger M. Moore
- GREEN / GUERRILLA FORCES / FARIS FORCES - - These forces will conduct both civilian and guerrilla tactics and will require team members to be able to switch to CIVILIAN clothing for certain scenarios. Team members will need to quickly adapt to the changing environment to support various events during the weekend. Other objectives will be briefed during in-processing. This team will be commanded by COL VERDUGA (possibly).
- You are expected to help PLAN and COMPLETE MISSIONS TASKS and to stay on site for the duration of the Event. You will need to pack in everything you require for comfort and/or refitting for follow-up missions. NOTE: We will provide supply runs on a LIMITED BASIS for equipment failures and/or other EMERGENCIES.
- We will take registrants from 16-17 with a NOTARIZED WAIVER, everyone 18+ will be required to SIGN AND BRING the physical waiver for IN-PROCESSING THE EVENT.
Situational updates will be provided as the event unfolds. See the map below for site reference.